Friday, September 14, 2012

New Season

New Season



            As this hot sticky summer comes to a close and we find ourselves coming into a new fall, which with it brings cool breeze. I find another part of my career ending and a new season starting.
            I have had the pleasure of co-working with the people at Kramer & Kramer agency in New York for the last twelve years of my career. I have learned such valuable and resourceful skills essential for the growth of my work through the experiences I have had with them. I have been blessed to travel the world and grow my understanding of the internal politics and players of the freelance world of fashion which I didn’t know before. And along the way have been fortunate enough to create unforgettable relationships around the world. After twelve years of the same surrounding ‘s and friendships emotions do come up when parting ways. Just like the human emotions when moving to a new town or starting a new job arises. Yet once those emotions pass and the leaves change, new colors, new weather and complete new surroundings comes in to play.
             The excitement of the new season surpasses the old anticipation of it’s coming. That is were I find myself with this new journey in my career.  I am so excited to start this new adventure with a Doni and Judy at Judy Casey Agency NYC and creating new relationships, forging new levels in my work with them.

Check out Judy Casey and my hair just click the link www.judycasey.com

No comments:

Post a Comment